Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Things Found - A J. Peter MAN

All illustrations borrowed from J. Peterman

End of Summer Waxed Coat - $192
Irish Sweater - $250
Annapolis Shirt - $149
Moleskin Pants - $129
Hoof Pick Belt - $98
Dominican Bay Rum - $18
Handsome Thug Cap - $119
Leather Trolley Case - $2,600

I didn't even know J. Peterman still existed but, thanks to my good buddy Kip, I do now. All Seinfeld jokes aside, the writing and illustrations in Peterman's Owner's Manuals are top notch. I put myself on the mailing list ten minutes ago and you should too.


2 comments:

Clay said...

Heres a great video I found a while back on J. Peterman http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28813817/

Anonymous said...

They need to replace the illustrations with actual photographs. It really puts me off from purchasing from them.