Friday, April 24, 2009

A Fresh Take on Influential Imagery







Adam Christopher’s take on the boardwalk at the Fontainebleau ‘54


This is the best thing I’ve found in a while now. A Fresh Take is like Secret Fort’s Head to Toe but oh so much more. Each post is like a one look concept rig focused on a particular time and place. Follow Adam Christopher from a contemporary brunch in Tribeca to a date at the Drive in circa 1962. The range of product he chooses from in also refreshingly broad from James Perse and A.P.C. to Bean and J. Press. To me, this is the very definition of influencing imagery.


4 comments:

componentsofenthusiasm said...

hey phenomenal blog sir. great italian aesthetics here. you've inspired me, and I've added you to my blog roll. keep it up my man!

-Paul-

Adam Christopher said...

Thanks for the love my man! You're blog is great! I've been busy but have a ton more images and looks coming!

wecouldgrowup2gether said...

the seersucker short shorts are genius

wecouldgrowup2gether said...

the seersucker short shorts are genius