Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a shot of summer in the middle of winter

borrowed from thesartorialist

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I'm off to Thailand in less than three weeks for my honeymoon and starting to think of clothes for warmer climates. This look really strikes me. I love the idea of dressing the db down with shorts although it has to be the right db, slim and unstructured. Great shoes as well. I was thinking of picking up a similar pair of Minnetonkas at the beginning of this winter but decided against it when I saw more than a few girls around the office wearing them.

4 comments:

colby said...

Who makes those shoes? They are amazing!!!

Toad said...

On a completly different subject.

Are you stillsearching the perfect gray, shawl collar cardigan? If so I found it. Get in touch.

Matt Fox said...

Shorts! This photo gets me excited about spring/summer.

Enzo AGC said...

Colby - I believe that the shoes are minnetonkas

Toad- I'd love to see what you've found!

Matt - I know! Although I just found a bunch of fall tear sheets from last year that I had that are making me happy its still cold outside