I've been busy -- Moving into my new apartment in soho, finishing up planning for my wedding (T minus three weeks)--It hardly leaves time to reflect. I promise that these posts will grow far more frequent when my life stabilizes around mid-October. In the meantime, here's a top five list of things that have held my attention this week:
1. My fiancee's quirky sense of humor.
2. The anticipation of Michael Bastian's Spring 09 Collection (the show was tonight, photos should be up here tomorrow).
3. Barney's current windows featuring the most transparent Rugby plagiarism yet AKA Andre 3000's "Benjamin Bixby" line.
4. "What's the difference between a PTA member and a Pitbull? Lipstick" - Our future VP Sarah Palin.
5. The Allen Edmonds Mora (pictured) double monk in brown suede, one strap (or two) in the right direction.